Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wolford Collaboration: My New Fave Leggings?


I recently got contacted by the wonderful team at Wolford asking if I'd like to review a few pieces from their line. Of course I jumped for the opportunity and said YES! They gave me a selection of leggings that I could chose from. They had so many different styles and colours but this was definitely my favourite. 

These are called the 'Estella leggings'. These faux leather leggings are super comfortable and completely opaque. A decorative seam above the knee perfects the look. I think every girl needs a pair of staple leggings and these are definitely mine. I not only wear them on nights out, or even going out in the evening for dinner but they can also look really lovely styled with a long-length top as more of a casual look. I would definitely recommend you look at their website as they have amazing stuff. These leggings retail at €245.00 and come in Black & Cream. If you want to see how I style them I will be posting more pictures on my blog in the next few weeks but also on my instagram which you can follow here: https://instagram.com/josie_o_d/


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik