Saturday 18 October 2014

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum






I just want to start off by saying I wasn't sent these items to review, I'd read all the hype and decided that I wanted to give it a go. 

Firstly, They have quite a large colour range, which in a way is good but I actually found it quite difficult deciding which one to buy because they were all fairly similar. 
This was my go-to foundation for quite a while. Bourjois actually had pretty good products and I think their prices are considered mid-end. It's no wonder that they have such great quality as they are a sister company to Chanel. My foundation shade was in 52 and I am around an NC20-25, closer to 25 though. The great thing about this foundation is that it's yellow-toned, yellow-toned foundation tends to give the skin a more healthy sheen thus the name really does what it claims to do. It also blends effortlessly on the skin and leaves you looking really nice and natural.
I don't think it dries to a powder finish though, this foundation was geared more to the normal-dry skin range but even though I have combination skin, it doesn't make any of my oily parts oilier and doesn't cling to dry patches either. Overall, this is a fantastic product. The coverage is medium but can definitely be built to medium-full.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work Hun Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Serum! And good price 2! Gud post (: X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite drugstore foundation! such a lovely post! i love your blog!♡

    https://www.spagbowlsspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik