Sunday 11 January 2015

My LUSH Picks


Okay, lets be honest. You CANNOT walk past lush, without popping in, am I right?

Lush. It's one of those places that I've always wandered past, contemplated whether to go in or not (because I buy WAY too much) and then just give in and buy a thing or two, or three, or ten.


1. Bath Bombs - There are so many bath bombs which I love. In fact, I don't think I dislike any. They are super moisturizing, smell delicious and of course, make your bath-water go all kinds of colours.




2. Rub Rub Rub - I discovered this product in store when a saleswoman insisted I give it a try. Usually I don't like demos, but this one was awesome. Not only is this exfoliating wash a lovely blue colour, it smells like something from my childhood. After using this, your hands feel super soft. It's also perfect for exfoliating your legs when you shave so they feel incredibly smooth. I totally recommend this to get your skin squeaky clean and summer ready. 




3. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - Body conditioner works like hair conditioner. With the consistency of a lotion, it applies smoothly and is meant to be rinsed off. The saleswomen at the store recommended this as a supplement to the Rub Rub Rub product. Made from roses, this scent pairs unbelievably well with the exfoliator. 




4. Catastrophe Cosmetic Mask - This mask is meant to calm and soothe skin while leaving you with deeply cleaned skin. This is made from blueberries which makes it a pretty blue colour and gives it a nice scent. This mask needs to be kept in the refrigerator because of the fresh products in it. Also, these masks have expiration dates which means I never leave them sitting around until I feel like trying them. They get a ton of use!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik