Sunday 31 May 2015

May Favourites

So, its been a while since I last posted a favourties. Its kind of crazy how fast May has come and gone, but June is finally upon us and I'm ready for summer! (if the weather actually gets better, that is)  I'm really excited to show you my favourites this month though because I am truly in love with every single product on this post and I hope you'll find something to fall in love with too!


Benefit-They're Real Mascara
I've had this for a few months now, but as you know I haven't posed in a while. I had been wanting to try this mascara for so long, as I'd heard so many amazing things about it and I have the shortest lashes ever and knew it would be able to help me and I can say it has not disappointed. I have used it every day since and it's slowly over taking my all-time favourite mascara and I will 100% be repurchasing when this runs out.


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
This is a really old favourite of mine, but I was having a few horrible skin days last week and my trusty Liz Earle came to the rescue. It really is gentle and perfect for anyone with sensitive skin who's scared of using harsh products because everything in it is natural. Plus, because it exfoliates too so gives me a really nice natural glow. The skin tonic spritzer is a really nice little companion for it too.  


The Body Shop All In One Cheek Colour shade Macaroon 
The wonderful girls in the Body Shop in Cork gave us little goodie bags filled with lovely little pieces. Recently this has been my go-to blush. I need an unlimited supply of this, seriously. The photo does it no justice, the colour is absolutely gorgeous, I'd say it's got a nice coral tone to it and it just awakens my face so much - I feel alive when I apply this to the apple of my cheeks, it really does alter my face and make me look so much fresher and brighter. I absolutely love this product. The Body Shop do it again!


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
This is definitely my go to palette. I use this everyday, and have been for the past few weeks.
I do like the other 2 Naked Palettes but this one has got to be my favourite. Yes it is super pigmented, long lasting, gorgeous, and really easy to blend.


John Freida Sheer Blonde Moisturising Conditioner
I have ombred hair, which means the lengths and ends of my hair are bleached, which isn't great for your hair. It can leave your hair quite damaged if you don't look after it. I've been using this conditioner for about 2 months now and I can say it definitely has improved my hair. Its a lot softer, easy to manage, and super moisturising. I plan on getting my hair coloured again so I will definitely be repurchasing!



Mac Creme d'nude Lipstick
This lipstick I have been wearing all day everyday. It's constantly in my handbag and for sure will run out soon. This is definitely one of my favourite nude shades. I usually wear this with a darker nude lip liner like Mac Spice or Mac Stripdown.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Macs creme d'nude! I ran out a while back and totally forgot to buy a new one! Thanks for the reminder haha :D xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik