Saturday 7 June 2014

May Favourites


So I'm a few days late with this, had problems with my dodgy camera connector Sorry, dont hate me!
Now, lets get straight into it.






First on my list is the amazing Micellar Water. A super efficient and gentle way to cleanse, remove makeup, soothe the feel of skin and hydrate in just one step – it’s not magic!

 Micellar Cleansing Water contains micelles which act like magnets, gently lifting away makeup and impurities from the skin, without the need to rub or rinse. The result?
Beautifully cleansed and refreshed feeling skin in an instant. The formula is suitable for the face, eye area and lips. 

I Have been using the Bioderma one for ages. I Found this worked wonders for my skin, it removes make-up so easily, no need to scrub and no redness at all! 
I think this retails at around €25.00

Then i discovered the Garnier version, which is pretty much the same except for the price! 
I Bought the 400ml bottle of this in boots, for only €5. Bargain!








My go-to Nail polish so far this summer is Essie- Mint Candy Apple. I Think this is a beautiful spring/summer colour and i havent really been wearing anything else on my nails! Im addicted!


My go-to Perfume, Dolce & Gabanna- L'imperatrice.

                                                             

Favourite Mac Neutral Eyeshadows`
from L-R
Amberlights, Twinks, Ricepaper, Satin Taupe.
I Think these eyeshadows are just brillaint, whether its a casual day makeup or a smoky night-out look, works perfectly either way!


Gladiator Sandals from Office


Gold Flip flops from Top Shop

^ I Have kind of been wearing these, and my office Gladiators ALL THE TIME. Because its so sunny, and summery, i didnt have a choice really. I Find they go so well with nearly every outfit! yipee! but... I May have neglected my other shoes.. oops




Victorias Secret Body mist- Pure Seduction

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik