Thursday 2 October 2014

I Love Autumn/Fall Tag

So I decided to do the I love Autumn/ Fall Tag, because let's face it, Summer is pretty much over. Autumn is definitely here, and there are quite a lot of obvious signs!


I found the questions on Ingrid Nilsen's (MissGlamorazzi) I love Fall tag Video, so here we go!



QUESTIONS:

1. Favorite Fall lip product? - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm. It smells so good and super moisturizing. 



2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? - I've been loving Essie- Bordeaux, its a lovely deep red colour.



3. Favorite Fall Drink? - I love Cold Coffee in Autumn, or a Chai tea latte is another fave.



4. Favorite Fall Candle?
 -  You might know, Candles are a massive weakness of mine, i love them! So I don't just have one, but FOUR. Yankee Candles "Red Apple Wreath" "Mackintosh Spice"  "November Rain"
& "Apple and Pine Needle"




5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? - I recently got a new tartan scarf from primark/penneys which I absolutely love!


6. Favorite Halloween movie? - Haven't seen THAT many, but Hocus Pocus is a good one.
7. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? - I Don't think I have one! but Haribo do good Halloween sweets! 


8. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
 - I have no idea.

9. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? - That Christmas is nearly here. And, of course layering and keeping cosy! 


Im going to tag:
Littlebeautysecretsblog.blogspot.co.uk
& glowta.blogspot.ie 
AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik