Tuesday 6 January 2015

10 Products I Would Repurchase



First things first, Happy New year! I hope you all had a fab Christmas and enjoy 2015!

A while ago there was this tag going around on YouTube titled "10 Products I'd Repurchase." OR ''10 Products I Couldn't Live Without'' The premise was that if you lost ALL your makeup, which 10 products would you go to the store and repurchase immediately? I thought it was a cute tag and loved seeing what other people feel are necessary in their makeup collection. You have NO idea how hard it was to find 10 things I couldn't live without, I found out that honestly, I could live without a lot of the things I've bought, which makes me feel bad that I've spent so much but good that I'm not as materialistic as i thought. I probably COULD live without all these things BUT these are the products I always repurchase and love. 
Here is my top 10 list.


1. Satin Taupe Eyeshadow by Mac - I adore this eyeshadow. It's definitely my most used shadow, and goes with every look.

2. Carmex - I really don't need to explain this one. Holy grail lip balm.

3. Collection 2000 concealer - I have so many of these in my make-up collection. Whenever I go shopping I buy another because I know I will definitely use it. Its really easy to apply and blend and has full coverage.

4. Since I'm a foundation junkie, it was hard for me to pick just one; it was between my Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation (Review also on the blog) and Rimmel's- Wake me up.

5. Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant- This is a must for me, If I have dark circles. I normally wear full coverage concealer first and then this on top. It brightens my under eyes and helps me appear to be refreshed and more awake.

6. Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Light- This is a great setting powder. Nearly Naked leaves a natural finish to the skin, not dewy but not matte, either. The powder is finely milled and feels silky to the touch. It sets my foundation and concealer wonderfully without leaving a powdery, cakey finish that most powders tend to do. I mostly use this to set my T-zone and under eye area.

7.Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - Ah, I love blush. I got this when I was on holiday last year. It was so hard to pick just one blush! If you've ever watched beauty vlogs or read blogs you know that Luminoso is a cult favourite. I have to agree with the masses, it's pretty awesome. Luminoso is a peachy-pink colour that leaves a gorgeous, glowing sheen on the cheeks. I don't even mess with a powder highlight when I use this, because it's totally unnecessary.

8.Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle - Eeeeek! Just pick one lippy?! I love all my lipsticks, but if I had to pick one, I'd have to go with this. Pink Truffle is that "my lips but better" lipstick. It's super easy to apply (don't even need a mirror), not drying and gives a good rich colour and shine without looking like you're trying too hard. Revlon really hit the mark with their whole lip butter line!

9. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - I tried a few drugstore ones back in the day and they were crap from what I can remember. I've owned and loved this one for about 1-2 years now, and it's still going strong. 

10. MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner. This is the liner that made me fall in love with liquid liner. The sponge applicator allows for both flexibility and control, and the liner itself is a rich, pigmented black with a slightly shiny finish that I love. It also stays on all day without budging.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik