Tuesday 11 November 2014

Review: Lush Christmas - Cinders





This Bath Ballistic is also a lot smaller than your average bath bomb, around the same size as the So White

This one looks really pretty & i picked this up because of the smell.
When you smell this, is does smell really 'christmassy'. Lush describes it as a Spicy, Soda scented Ballistic.

Lush also claim that when you pop this in your bath, it fizzes and crackles as it has popping candy in it.
And let me tell you, it does!

I love Lush and I find a lot of their products are really moisturising and good for your skin, but with this, Unfortunately, It didn't really do anything to my skin.
(and it also leaves your bathwater a not-so-nice colour)

Overall, I think if you're after a genuinely nice, christmassy smelling bath product, this would be perfect. It did get me a little bit excited for Christmas.

42 sleeps 'til Christmas guys, 42.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik