Thursday 4 December 2014

November Favourites



Wait... what? November is already over? HOW?

I am however so excited that it is December. I love Christmas, and everything to do with Christmas. Anyway onto my favourites.





I can honestly say that Essie are the best nail polishes I've ever used. Firstly, on application the colours look amazing and shiny like I've just had a professional shellac. Secondly, it lasts on my nails for a ages! Also, I'm loving the 'Christmassy'/Autumnal colours right now. Dark purples, Reds, And of course GLITTER!
Here's one of my favourite reds for the season, Essie Thigh High.
I used two coats for full opacity. Some have said that this is a dupe for Chanel Malice, but Malice is a lot darker and more vampy. 


Okay, I am going to start off by saying this is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used. It's amazing, after using it I don't think I can really go back to anything else; I'm so in love. I think I may even prefer this to my MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation, it has a slightly lighter coverage (although the coverage of this foundation is very good) and is a much cheaper dupe! I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this in a blogpost before, and there's a reason why its in my favourites. I just love it!


Next up are these boot, I bought them last weekend in H&M and I honestly love them SO much. They are super comfortable and go with everything! They also have a nice chunky heel. I will upload an outfit post wearing these beauties soon.



For lipsticks, well.. there's so many! In the winter time, and running up to Christmas I love a dark berry shade, or a classic red. I couldn't choose just one so these are a few that I've been absolutely loving.
From L-R
Mac's- Ruby woo
Mac's- Dark side
Mac's- Rebel



Last but not least, Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer.
This stuff works wonders for my skin.I bought this as the price compares v favourably with high end stuff and even lower end stuff, and the ingredients look good. I was getting a lot of surface flakiness from winter heating. One application at night and next day, and already it was noticeably different! Texture is nice, feels rich but not too much. On reflection, I think Light may have suited me better as I like the slip of lotions, I'm not that dry, and I prefer pump bottles, but this was still a good buy.

I also posted my Winter Skincare Routine so check that out too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik