Sunday 7 December 2014

The Christmas Tag










1. What is/are your favourite Christmas movie/s? 
I love the Grinch, the one with Jim Carey, it's so funny but quite sweet at the same time. I also love Love Acually, Nativity, Muppets Christmas Carol, The Holiday and of course, Elf.


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
I used to always open my presents on Christmas morning with my family but since I spend Christmas Eve with my Mum I usually open one or two present there. And when I get to my Dads, usually some time on Christmas morning, I open EVERYTHING. 


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I just love spending time with Family/Cousins/Grandparents/Aunts & Uncles.


4. Favourite Festive Food?
Roast potatoes are a firm favourite of mine. On the sweet side Cadbury's Roses - their wrappers just scream Christmas to me, or at least the old ones did. 


5. Favourite Christmas Gift?
Ahhhh, ummmm, I remember I used to love getting dolls. Now I'm not really pushed, but of course I'm going to love anything Make-up/Beauty/Fashion related.


6. Favourite Christmas Scent?
I love the smell of winter spice, mulled wine and cinnamon candles, those just sum up the smell of Christmas for me. Also the smell of a Christmas tree just reminds me of my Christmases as a child and decorating the tree with my family.


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I've always had new pyjamas for Christmas Eve (In fact, I bought new 'christmassy' ones yesterday with reindeer on). I now have a nice dinner on Christmas Eve with my Mum, watch Christmas movies and of course, open presents.


8. What tops your tree?
It was always a star and it always will be. 


9. What is your favourite Christmas song?
For me nothing beats 'Fairytale of New York' by the Pogues and Kirsty McCall. Admittedly the lyrics aren't very Christmassy but I love the song so much and it really does make me think of Christmas anytime I hear it. I also love all those traditional songs  by Wham, Slade and Wizzard! 




2 comments:

  1. this has just made me feel all lovely and christmassy!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Hehe, I Wrote this post listening to Christmas Music and now I feel all festive! <3 XXX

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik