Sunday 14 September 2014

LAURA MERCIER SILK CRÈME FOUNDATION




Foundation is my ultimate make-up product. I'd wanted to try this foundation for a very long time after reading some rave reviews online and I finally bought it last week. 


This is quite a thick liquid - extremely blendable, and a little goes a long way. It's very comfortable to wear and looks lovely on the skin.
I love the finish. It gives plenty of coverage - I usually skip concealer as I find I don't need it with this foundation, unless my under-eye bags are super bad that day. It's the best "glowy-yet-full-coverage" foundation I've used and if you master applying it, it looks very natural and photographs really well.


So far, this is one of my favorite high end foundations. And i will definitely be re-purchasing this.It lasts for ages on my skin, even without a primer. The only thing I would change about this product is the packaging, considering how much you pay, it comes in a plastic tube, and i would prefer a pump bottle, Otherwise, Its more or less ''Perfect''.

  

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik