Wednesday 30 September 2015

Bia Beauty


I received these lovely goodies from Bia Beauty at the Cloggers event in Cork. 
Bia Beauty is a fantastic range of 100% handmade, natural skincare products.
Created by Tracey Ryan, using simple, natural food ingredients. Bia is the Irish word for food, hence the name, and this range literally feeds the skin leaving it super moisturised and soft! I fell in love with these products straight away.

Heres what I’ve been trying out…

Lime Pie Lip Balm - These natural lip balms are made with pure beeswax, cocoa butter and nourishing sweet almond oil which keeps your lips moisturised whatever the weather. I apply this is the morning and night and throughout the day if I feel like my lips are dry or chapped. This is a definite handbag essential for me.

Orange & Grapefruit Facial Exfoliant & Cleanser - A facial exfoliant needs to be powerful yet gentle and it needs to cleanse and nourish the skin rather than dry it out, and this does exactly that!

Stop the Clock Natural Eye Gel - This natural eye gel is made from rose, myrrh and immortelle essential oils, which are soothing for delicate skin, combined with arnica oil and aloe vera to produce a cooling and healing eye gel to instantly brighten tired eyes. I use this eye gel as part of my night time routine and I really notice a difference when I wake up. My eyes appear less puffy and 'more awake'.

I really recommend these products and this brand. I will definitely be trying out more of their products and will be sure to let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik